• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Loreena McKennitt – Nights From The Alhambra - limited clear vinyl sealed

Ken Boyd

Super Member
Subscriber

Loreena McKennitt – Nights From The Alhambra​



Quinlan Road – QRLP110C
2 x Vinyl, LP, Album, Limited Edition, Reissue, Repress, Clear
Worldwide
Apr 2023
Rock, Folk, World, & Country
Folk Rock, Acoustic, Celtic, Folk


Fifty dollars shipping is on me. This is a sealed double LP clear vinyl, and a great performance if you ask me.

I think this works you pay direct to AK and when I get notification of payment sent provide me with a shipping address within the 48 states and I will ship it to you.
 
Register to hide this ad
Guess no one is interested in this. This is going to be deleted soon. I will have to find something else.
 
Back
Top Bottom