• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lotsa tubes - CL CNJ

Register to hide this ad
Looks like a lot of TV tubes to me. Some radio tubes as well. I'm not seeing much that you could use for anything hi-fi. There's a 5U4GP, a 6CG7, a 6X4. The loose tubes look interesting. $150 seems a bit high to me, frankly.
 
That's what I figured. Might be some gems hidden in there for anyone who is close by and more knowledgeable than I.

Thanks Eastpoint.
 
Useful for audio, pic 1: 6SN7s, 6U8A, 6BG6G, 6X4, 5U4GB, 6CG7

Unless there is something really good in the loose tubes, and/or the caddy is in excellent condition, the price is high.

Whoa - didn't notice the second pic. If the caddies are nice, that price might not be out of line.

Useful for audio, pic 2: 5V4GA, 6CG7, 6U8A, 6X4, 12BH7, 12BY7, 6K6, 6SL7, 5Y3, 6CA7, 6SN7, 6SL7, 6V6, 5U4GB.

That's actually starting to look like a decent deal.
 
Last edited:
I think it's a decent deal, but there's nothing there that's especially valuable or hard to find as far as I can see. Sam listed the ones that caught my eye as well.
 
I think it's a decent deal, but there's nothing there that's especially valuable or hard to find as far as I can see. Sam listed the ones that caught my eye as well.

It looks like there might be some interesting output tubes in those loose/used tubes in pic #1, but someone would have to dig in to find out.
 
Back
Top Bottom