• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

LR-9090 Signal Meter issues

micaiahm

Member
I have a Lafayette LR-9090 with signal meter issues- it is not receiving signal. The meter itself was tested by putting voltage to it, and seems to be working. Checked variable resisters RV2 1k ohm is ok, RV1 is 17.61k ohm, but rated at 20kohm, could this be the problem? Any other ideas? See pic....
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1417.jpg
    IMG_1417.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
If I'm understanding you, You are getting good FM reception, strong enough for stereo, but your meter doesn't deflect. If that is the case check for 5.6 VDC at pin 7 of IC2.
 
If I'm understanding you, You are getting good FM reception, strong enough for stereo, but your meter doesn't deflect. If that is the case check for 5.6 VDC at pin 7 of IC2.

I am getting 5.4v on 7 of IC2. Is that for FM tuning meter? My Signal Meter is the one that is not working. Any help????
 
Bad Variable Resister

Ok. Have a bad variable resistor. RV1 on TB. Anybody know what the correct adjustment should be for RV1 and RV2 on TB?
 
Back
Top Bottom