• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

luvvinvinyl

styler

Super Member
Banned
LV you are an asset to mankind! thanks for the primo LP and heaps of excellent karma on you too! thank you.
sincerely
tyler
:thmbsp:
 
Register to hide this ad
Glad it made it to your place. I was beginning to wonder.
Canada Post uses a different calendar than I do.

Thanks for the kind words.

Enjoy!
 
luvvinvinyl said:
Glad it made it to your place. I was beginning to wonder.
Canada Post uses a different calendar than I do.

Thanks for the kind words.

Enjoy!

Canada post is slow but to date i have had no problems with them, everything gets there in one piece, had a Fedex deal, double boxed the whole bit and the darned thing still got busted up, actually saw tire tracks on the box......... :cry:
 
styler said:
LV you are a credit to mankind! thanks for the primo LP and heaps of excellent karma on you too! thank you.

:thmbsp:

I'll second that motion :thmbsp:


had a Fedex deal, double boxed the whole bit and the darned thing still got busted up, actually saw tire tracks on the box.........

Don't you just wish once you could find the jerkoff that did that, and put a boot print where it counts Rick

Sorry to hear about your misfortune :sigh:
 
You guys are gonna make me blush. (Thanks for the upgrade, Army)

If we don't take care of our own, who will do it for us? AK is a community, unlike any other, of the many forums to which I have posted. I don't tell people that I 'post to AK'. I tell them, "I belong to AK". AK's machinery needs $ to stay running, but 'belonging' is much more than just keeping the server up.

Just 'paying it forward', my friends.
 
Back
Top Bottom