• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Luxman in LA

Register to hide this ad
well worth the 2 bills. The LX 104 is the 120wpc unit. Add the tuner and eq in the suckface world and you are set.




Thanks for grabbing the screenshot
 
Been listed for a few weeks, too... imagine they would be somewhat inclined to listen to a reasonable offer at this point - assuming it isn't long-since sold and the listing left to fend for itself.


John
 
I didn't mean the original listing was weeks old, just that I've seen that gear listed for weeks. I don't pay attention to the listing # etc. when I'm scrolling through search results.


John
 
Gotcha... I always look at how many days ago. Generally I browse my local enough to only have to look a few hours back. Yes, I have a problem.
 
lol... been there myself, but have scaled back the burning need to buy more gear these days. If it happens, it happens but I am not searching 24/7 like I used to.


John
 
lux

Should,nt that Amp have a tuner built into it?? I have a 101 and a102 with tuner built in.
 
That would be an RX then, the LX (as shown in that CL ad) are integrated amps. RX are receivers.


John
 
Back
Top Bottom