• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Luxman L507-Sii

hnasje

New Member
HI all,
I got a Luxman L507-Sii for repair. The power led keeps blinking (mute).
I can find a lot of Luxman service manuals on the internet but not for this L-507Sii.
Can someone help me with this?
Is there another luxman amplifier that is almost the same?

Thanks for any help you can provide
Hans
 
Register to hide this ad
Blinking power LED normally means the amp has gone into protection, possibly high Vdc on spkr lines.
Maybe measure Vdc at emitter resistors to check this. Will have a look for a manual...
 
Blinking power LED normally means the amp has gone into protection, possibly high Vdc on spkr lines.
Maybe measure Vdc at emitter resistors to check this. Will have a look for a manual...

Thanks for you reply, seems to be dc voltage on left site. I remove left amp with DC and now the amplifier works !
Don't measure any short on the power transistors, have to dig in deeper.
Schematics would be very helpful.
 
Schematics would be very helpful.
No luck with a schematic. I also checked the buy sites and similiar models, maybe someone will chime in...
It's a big amp, difficult to work on without schematic, can only suggest check for charred parts on left side
then testing of transistors, I'd go with incircuit, expecting a short...
 
Back
Top Bottom