• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Luxman LV-103 is it worth buying?

Register to hide this ad
I had the LV-105 and it sounded fantastic. The tube brid concept. I sold it due to the look and other projects, not the sound. Although seeing the tubes was cool. Don't know the difference between 103 and 105? Also can't help with price much. Good luck.
 
the LV-103 is a50W unit that gives you that typical Luxman sound. Fans of Luxman love it while others just walk on by. IMHO the price is way too high. I'm a Luxman fan and I've seen them go from low $100's to top $200 in good condition. I wouldn't pay that much or anywhere near that for it
 
the LV-103 is a50W unit that gives you that typical Luxman sound. Fans of Luxman love it while others just walk on by. IMHO the price is way too high. I'm a Luxman fan and I've seen them go from low $100's to top $200 in good condition. I wouldn't pay that much or anywhere near that for it

Thanks Tube Sound and 2tumsup. I got the amp eventually and being my very first tube amp somewhat I am fascinated by it. I have yet to seriously audition it though I have it wired up now at home.

Hope it sounds good
 
Back
Top Bottom