Greetings All. I’m putting together a Luxman oriented system and am at a decision point regarding the streamer. From what I have gathered, the Luxman NT-07 is a lovely piece that will integrate seamlessly within the Luxman eco-system. It’s also my understanding that its design borrows heavily from Lumin. And, of course, it’s priced like a Luxman.
The seminal Lumin U2 has a different power supply and various other connectivity attributes, display differences, and an arguably less polished appearance to differentiate it from the Luxman. It is also notably less expensive.
At least to begin with, I intend to use the onboard DAC of my Luxman D-10X CD player.
So my question: has anyone else made a qualitative choice between these two streamers and, if so, what did you decide? And why?
Any related input will be appreciated. Thank you.
The seminal Lumin U2 has a different power supply and various other connectivity attributes, display differences, and an arguably less polished appearance to differentiate it from the Luxman. It is also notably less expensive.
At least to begin with, I intend to use the onboard DAC of my Luxman D-10X CD player.
So my question: has anyone else made a qualitative choice between these two streamers and, if so, what did you decide? And why?
Any related input will be appreciated. Thank you.