• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Luxman

LetItBe

New Member
I’m looking at a Luxman T-400 tuner, L-450 amp and G-120A eq. I’m a marantz guy been getting hooked on older Audio collection. Thought this would be a nice addition to my growing collection. The Luxman is a good name and the set up is very nice. Any thoughts?
 
Register to hide this ad
I just set up a L 480 and definitely enjoying the listening experience - no doubt you should find the L 450 capable enough and in fact most likely spending more time taking in something rather musical. They tend not to come up all that often. I bought the L 480 as I had never noticed one being offered locally up until now.
 
Back
Top Bottom