• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

lwrs10 top shelf aker

stereocuuple

Two Channel Only
Subscriber
randy is a great fella. his contact and communication are excellent. the amp is better than described. even came with the original manual & reg card.

this BTW is how you pack a amp. :thmbsp:

great job randy & thanks

eric & erin
 

Attachments

  • amp4 001.jpg
    amp4 001.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 27
Register to hide this ad
I'll second this post- I have had nothing but success with Randy's shipments, I bought an au717 recently from him and it's great!
 
I've just completed a great transaction with Randy as well. Great communication, excellent shipping, very knowledgeable. A true asset to AK.
 
So how does that amp sound Lunchbox? After the recap it was one of the best sounding amps I have ever heard.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2
 
So how does that amp sound Lunchbox? After the recap it was one of the best sounding amps I have ever heard.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

I can't get enough of it. I drove 2 hours back to my apartment to hang out there this weekend and listen to the amp with my real speakers! The thing is a tank, and supplies the B&Ws with a lot of juice. I really had to be careful, I found myself cranking it up during some Bach organ tunes and some Led Zep songs. The drums sound GREAT with the Belles.

It sounds (and looks!) like you've done an amazing job on the amp, I feel lucky just to listen to the thing.

Thanks, man!
 
Back
Top Bottom