• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lyrical Lines Transference game

True North
There's a strong steady light
that is guiding us home
True North
In the lingering night we
were never alone
True North

We need an absolute
compass now more
than ever before
True north, True north

- Twila Paris
 
You make ev'rything good,
Ev'rything wonderful.
You grace my days
And heaven fills my view.
Let's forever sing.
You make ev'rything pure,
Ev'rything beautiful.
You make me see the only thing that's true:
It's You,
It's You.

- Jaci Velasquez
 
I was there when they dropped her down
Inside the cold, cold earth
Blank stares and hopeful prayers
From those who felt this curse

She's gone
She's gone



- Bloodgood - She's Gone
 
She's gone
She's gone
Oh why
Oh why
I better learn how to face it
She's gone
She's gone
Oh why
Oh why
I'd pay the devil to replace her.

-- Hall & Oates.
 
Well speak of the devil, he's no friend of mine, to turn from him is what we have in mind, he's never been the answer, there's a better way - Stryper
 
There she was just a-walkin' down the street, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
Snappin' her fingers and shufflin' her feet, singin' "Do wah diddy diddy dum diddy do"
She looked good (looked good), she looked fine (looked fine)
She looked good, she looked fine and I nearly lost my mind.

Manfred Mann.
 
Leave your cares behind
Come with us and find
The pleasures of a journey to the center of the mind.

Amboy Dukes.
 
Now you know that you are real
Show your friends that you and me
Belong to the same world
Turn on to the same word
Have you heard?

-- Moody Blues.
 
"Have you ever though about your soul_____________can it be saved?
Or perhaps you think that when you're dead you just stay in your grave." - Black Sabbath After Forever
 
Soul vaccination
All across the nation
People been catchin' honky-pox
Honky-pox.

--Tower of Power.
 
All across the nation
Such a strange vibration
People in motion
There's a whole generation
With a new explanation.

Scott McKenzie
 
"My plans are not your plans"
But remember this
That everything I do I do in love
To bring you closer to me
No matter what your problems or
Circumstances happen to be

When you put away bitterness
You will see what you have missed



Read more: Tourniquet - Ruminating Virulence
 
I ain't missing you at all since you've been gone away
I ain't missing you, no matter what my friends say

And there's a message that I'm sending out, like a telegraph to your soul
And if I can't bridge this distance, stop this heartbreak overload

John Waite.
 
Oh, it breaks my heart to see those stars
Smashing a perfectly good guitar
I don't know who they think they are
Smashing a perfectly good guitar.

-- John Hiatt.
 
Smash, smash, smash the guitar, who wrote the music? Who is the star? Smash, smash, smash the guitar, when the money changers go too far, smash the guitar - One Bad Pig
 
Back
Top Bottom