• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Lyrical Lines Transference game

You got me so I don't know what I'm doin', now, Oh yeah, you really got me now, You got me so I can't sleep at night. ~ The Kinks.
 
Last edited:
You must live every moment as though it was your last, before the thief of always steels tomorrow from your grasp -Jaci Velasquez
 
I was lookin' for love in all the wrong places, lookin' for love in too many faces-Johnny Lee
 
Do Wrong Mr. Do Wrong, don't you whisper in my ear and try to sing your love song, I know it's sweet like honey on my lips, but I know who you are, death is on your finger tips - Guardian
 
She got a nose job, it now stands up instead of hangin' down- The Dellwoods

 
Last edited:
"The grave that they dug him had flowers___gathered from the hillside in bright summer colors
And the brown earth bleached whilte at the edge of his gravestone_______________he's gone
But eternity knows him________and it knows what we've done

~Don McLean The Grave
 
We are like windows colored with the colors of the rainbow, set in a darkened room 'til the son of light comes shining through - Keith Green
 
"You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain___Too much love will drive a man insane____
You broke my will_____but what a thrill____goodness gracious great balls of fire!"
~Jerry Lee Lewis
 
Back
Top Bottom