• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

M-Audio AV40's + Vinyl

I just looked at the pictures of the walnut E6s on Amazon and I hope they look better than the pictures! I love woodgrain over black finish any day but those look absolute terrible. I have seen better vinyl on 1970s shelf paper. I would love to see a picture of a set from a person's house to see the difference.
 
Yeah, the woodgrain vinyl isn't the best quality, but I still like it more than the black finish. I have a lot of wood in my listening space, so it looks good.

I'm now looking into speaker stands for these. Budget is $100. Need them to be at least 24 inches tall. Recommendations?
 
2 cinder blocks each side, drape a towel over them if you don't like the plain look. Change it up whenever you feel like it!. Cheap enough? ;)

Or go to Audio Advisor and look at the Pangaea or Sanus lines of speaker stands, should cover you...
 
Back
Top Bottom