• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mac 4100, Heresy's, etc on DFL CL....$850

avguytx

Lunatic Member
It may be kind of high but seems like the stuff is in good shape. Here is the listing.

No affiliation or interest.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I Have A Vintage Stereo Components w/Speakers $850 Cash For All 1-McIntosh Mac 4100 Reicever 1-Pair Klipsch Heresy Speaker Type HWO 1-Sony Tc 355 Stereo Tapecorder Reel to Reel 1-Dual Cs -1242 Turntable 1-Aiwa R-500 Cassete Deck.All In Good Condition.Call (214)-686-8051. Local Pick Up Only.Thanks!

DFWCL.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Wow....I looked that receiver up on Ebay and seems like some have gone for quite a few "ducks". Makes me wonder about my 1900 now. :D
 
yeah, pretty much what the judge said - free heresy speakers for the average price of a good 4100. and the rest of the stuff ain't too shabby.
 
The speakers and receiver would be about the only thing I'm interested in and would just send everything else on it's way. Even then, I don't need anymore speakers and amps around here but I wouldn't mind having a second pair of Heresy's for bi-amped "stacking". That would be rather interesting....
 
I wouldn't be running to the bank but it just might be a hot little trot....
 
Back
Top Bottom