• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MAC 4100 Recap

FM board done.

Look like I need a Equalizer Pot 134-316 100ohms.

1 of the pots is cutting out a channel...Jiggle the pot and it's OK. The pot is a bit loose.

Before I goto Audio Classics (they have the Pot)...let's see if someone here has one.

The 4100 does sound nice.
 
FM board done.

Look like I need a Equalizer Pot 134-316 100ohms.

1 of the pots is cutting out a channel...Jiggle the pot and it's OK. The pot is a bit loose.

Before I goto Audio Classics (they have the Pot)...let's see if someone here has one.

The 4100 does sound nice.
I order the part from audioclassics...
 
Thanks...Both relays in the 4100 seems to have the same rating..Just the Auto-On PC Board uses a Solder Mount: http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail...%2b9WriXe0UA/uaV06gy4rSrnz3ljWdeeK3NkWl2ooQ==

Newark and MCM has these to.

I just got a Email from Magnecraft / Schneider Electric....The replacement part for 78RCSX-11 is 782XBXC-24D

Auto-On : R14-11D10-24P
Speaker: 782XBXC-24D
Part is in an installed.

FM board done.

Look like I need a Equalizer Pot 134-316 100ohms.

1 of the pots is cutting out a channel...Jiggle the pot and it's OK. The pot is a bit loose.

Before I goto Audio Classics (they have the Pot)...let's see if someone here has one.

The 4100 does sound nice.
Waiting for the EQ pot.

I did put in the Main Caps...VISHAY SPRAGUE...Going to start with these 1st.
 
Ok...All Done!!!!:banana:

Going to run all night...Need to put sometime on the Oil Cap.

Going to take the 4100 this weekend to Mac Service for AM/FM alignment.
 

Attachments

  • MAC4100s.jpg
    MAC4100s.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 106
  • MAC4100t.jpg
    MAC4100t.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 103
  • MAC4100u.jpg
    MAC4100u.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 102
Here are the LED's installed:

Off to get a Alignment.

The Caps are starting to open up...Running for 2 day's..:music:
 

Attachments

  • MAC4100v.jpg
    MAC4100v.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 232
  • MAC4100w.jpg
    MAC4100w.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 132
  • MAC4100y.jpg
    MAC4100y.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 104
Just got a Call to pick up the Tuned 4100.

I will post some pictures on the Case that has been re-veneered (In RoseWood).
 
The Rosewood re-veneered case...
 

Attachments

  • MAC4100Case1.jpg
    MAC4100Case1.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 173
  • MAC4100Case2.jpg
    MAC4100Case2.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 155
  • MAC4100Case3.jpg
    MAC4100Case3.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 156
Just got the 4100 back from Terry....

Thanks...Unit is sounding NICE!!!!!

Will the LED Tuning and Signal lights.
 

Attachments

  • MAC4100Led.jpg
    MAC4100Led.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 76
Up close Rosewood case:

picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


picture.php


I think I will keep this for sometime.....
 
Back
Top Bottom