HI all,
I'm not very active on the forum as my tech skills are close to nil, but I've been buying old audio for 3-4 years now and this has intensified after moving to Germany - flea market prices here for sometimes nice gear can be absolutely impossible to resist.
My last acquisition is a brand I have never heard of - and the internet does not seem to know too much either - it's a MAC RANKO, the faceplate says "Solid State hi-fi stereo receiver model 510". Well built, looks like 70's with aluminium faceplate and woody case. Definitely not high-end but very nice layout (pics will follow) and sounds very good to my ears.
Any information? US-built, maybe? I will return with images later in the evening.
Best to all!
Liviu
I'm not very active on the forum as my tech skills are close to nil, but I've been buying old audio for 3-4 years now and this has intensified after moving to Germany - flea market prices here for sometimes nice gear can be absolutely impossible to resist.
My last acquisition is a brand I have never heard of - and the internet does not seem to know too much either - it's a MAC RANKO, the faceplate says "Solid State hi-fi stereo receiver model 510". Well built, looks like 70's with aluminium faceplate and woody case. Definitely not high-end but very nice layout (pics will follow) and sounds very good to my ears.
Any information? US-built, maybe? I will return with images later in the evening.
Best to all!
Liviu