• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mac to BSR, Walnut Creek, CA

Register to hide this ad
Some nice stuff. MC2105, Mac integrated amp, Kef 101s, Nak 630 preamp/tuner, Yamaha DD turntable, some vintage receivers (marantz, pioneer & kenwood), Dual 1019, some other stuff, and yes, a BSR turntable (which is really out of place compared with the other equpment).

I've never been to one of these but I'm guessing there aren't a lot of deals to be had unless there's something you absolutely have to have. This is nice, but I didn't see anything particularly rare.
 
In my experience, estate sales tend to have more premium prices than other sales but I have occisonally run across some fair priced or bargain items. I just like to put these out for Akers so they at least know about the sales and can decide if what is there is right for them.
 
I have wanted a Nakamichi 630 since I first saw one in a shop window. Nakamichi expert Stephen Sank of Tucson told me they have fragile connectors so transport is an issue. Sigh... Thanks for posting!
 
Back
Top Bottom