ThachNguyen
New Member
Dear all,
-I have an issued with MC 2100 I have just bought. Overall, this power works perfectly and sound is amazing even it was produced in 1967 as my testify this power 100% origin(transformers, driver transistor, power transistor, circuit board....) all still original, it's clean sound too(a little hum but very minor and acceptable because it was produced in 1967-older than my age!).
- My problem now is when I connect MC 2100 with my Pre-amp C28 everytime I turn off the power, because MC 2100 designed without power button on/off, so I must turn off by on/off button on power strip then the sound is "Thump" on both speakers if the volume in C28 gain up the sound is louder if I turn the volume in C28 to zero(not off) the sound still hear but quieter.
-My question what is problem with my Mc 2100? And How I can fix it? Do you think it will damage my tweeter or woofer?
- I am highly appreciate your advice!
-I have an issued with MC 2100 I have just bought. Overall, this power works perfectly and sound is amazing even it was produced in 1967 as my testify this power 100% origin(transformers, driver transistor, power transistor, circuit board....) all still original, it's clean sound too(a little hum but very minor and acceptable because it was produced in 1967-older than my age!).
- My problem now is when I connect MC 2100 with my Pre-amp C28 everytime I turn off the power, because MC 2100 designed without power button on/off, so I must turn off by on/off button on power strip then the sound is "Thump" on both speakers if the volume in C28 gain up the sound is louder if I turn the volume in C28 to zero(not off) the sound still hear but quieter.
-My question what is problem with my Mc 2100? And How I can fix it? Do you think it will damage my tweeter or woofer?
- I am highly appreciate your advice!
