• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Magnaplaners $225

Register to hide this ad
If they were in my area

I would check them out,I own a pair of SMGAs that are 20 or more years old but still sound great.I paid 60% of the new price and I'm not disappointed,I just hope they last.I drive them pretty hard sometimes with an old Yamaha professional power amp 360wpc @ 4 ohms and the harder I drive them ,the better they sound.:yes:
 
I saw them as well but don't have the room or the gear to run them. From what I understand these things need to "breath" a little and be out in the open away from walls etc. Looks like a deal for someone.
 
Back
Top Bottom