IDLookout
New Member
I was going to reply to a 9 year old thread, but figured i'd just start a new one.
I have searched high and low to no avail. Does anyone have a copy, or know of one, of a Service Manual or Owners Manual for the Magnavox FD1041? I have pdf copies of the Philips CD150 manuals but was just interested in having the Magnavox versions of the manuals, especially with any changes from the CD150.
My mom bought me my very first CD player, my 1041, in 1986 when I was 14. I love the thing.
Thanks for any replies.
I have searched high and low to no avail. Does anyone have a copy, or know of one, of a Service Manual or Owners Manual for the Magnavox FD1041? I have pdf copies of the Philips CD150 manuals but was just interested in having the Magnavox versions of the manuals, especially with any changes from the CD150.
My mom bought me my very first CD player, my 1041, in 1986 when I was 14. I love the thing.
Thanks for any replies.