• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Magnavox Imperial Windsor

Dakotaray

New Member
I am looking for (3) different Chassis for my Magnavox Imperial Windsor that was built 1948-1950. I am looking for Tuner Chassis Number
(CR-211A, CR-211B). I’m looking also for Power Amplifier Chassis Number (AMP-111A,
AMP-111B, AMP-111C). I want the Tuner Faceplate in Red Colored that has the TV on the Phono Band Switch, I also want the Tuner that has the Phono Reject Switch, And has the Noise
Supp Switch. I am inclosing Pictures out of the Sam’s Service Manual of what I’m looking for.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3759.jpeg
    IMG_3759.jpeg
    301.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3761.jpeg
    IMG_3761.jpeg
    284.9 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_3762.jpeg
    IMG_3762.jpeg
    300.9 KB · Views: 8
Register to hide this ad
I am looking for (3) different Chassis for my Magnavox Imperial Windsor ...I want the Tuner Faceplate in Red Colored that has the TV on the Phono Band Switch, I also want the Tuner that has the Phono Reject Switch, And has the Noise Supp Switch. I am inclosing Pictures out of the Sam’s Service Manual of what I’m looking for.
Clue us in, where have you been looking?
 
I’ve been looking on EBay daily. I’ve looked on Facebook. I thought I’d had a lead till I saw the Power Amplifier & it didn’t have the (4) Black 6L6 tubes. I’m getting conflicting answers about the Tuner faceplate. I got the Original Sam’s Service Manual. But it isnt clear on Power Amplifier section. I have the Original (2) Turntables from the 1947-1949 I have the Webster Chicago’s 78 rpm & 78 rpm & 33 1/3 rpm ones.
 
Back
Top Bottom