• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Major Speaker Corp Pacemaker

Dan Stein

New Member
Fellow AKers,

I'm stuck at Goodwill waiting for Costco to install some tires and found these speakers. I would normally pass them by but I had time and took a second look.

These are two-ways with a 3" horn tweeter, and an 7" woofer. There is also a smaller 2" hole that maybe a port. The speakers are 22"H X 11.5" W X 11.5"D. They weigh about 20lbs.

Any ideas if they're any good?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0356.JPG
    IMG_0356.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
They look like PA speakers out of a church installation. Possibly the drivers are good, could be anything in there! Or not.
 
Save your nickel and by a better quality project to rebuild, the time and money is the same, and in the end you will have something you can easily resell for your next adventure.
 
Our Goodwill has outlets on the electronic shelves. It even has a timer. When testing anything I plug it in. I just put a quick system together for testing. I even take a CD from my truck with me for source material. If you don't see the outlets just ask. It might be buried behind stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom