• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 1060 and Marantz 2230 can I use together?

Mr magoo

New Member
Firstly I must say what an awesome site I've learned so much from all of the knowledgeable members and have been inspired to rebuild my music set up. This is my first posting here so please excuse me if I ask any naive or what some may see as silly questions. I have a Marantz 1060 and have my eyes on a Marantz 2230 I'm aware the 1060 is really the same as a 2230 minus the tuner but is there any way I can use them both together ? e.g running the 2230 through the 1060 or is that dumb? Maybe I should pass up the offer of the 2230?? I don't have a tuner so that's why I ask or is Better to just buy a seperate tuner say for instance a Marantz 150 and run that through my 1060 any help or advice would be appreciated thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
Sure you can run them together each powering their own set of speakers.
Get a couple of rca y cable adapters and come out of the preamp output of either one to feed back into the amp in on the same unit and feed the aux in on the other unit.

Or you can come out of the tape out on one and feed the aux in on the other unit.
Piece of cake!

Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom