• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 1150 Power Switch Help!

Ghog

Addictive Personality
I was given a Marantz 1150 a couple of years ago, and cleaned it up and passed it to a friend to replace his BPC. He loved the amp, and it has served him well.
Last week he told me it was dead, and brought it back. I sent him home with a mid-nineties H/K integrated for the time being. Tonight I got the 1150 out to mess with it, and found the power switch burned up. Searching here I found it to be a common problem in the old Marantz units.
Can anyone tell me what switch would be a good replacement and where to get it?

Greg
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom