lofttracks
New Member
Hello,
Just reaching out and hoping a fellow 115B owner can help. I was recapping the PS01 board and stupidly didn't take a photo beforehand. When reattaching the board, I noticed some of the flimsy wires came detached. I have no clue where they all go since they are all different colors and the service manual doesn't seem to indicate where to put them. Anyone willing to open theirs up and take some photos?
I've also experienced some weird behavior where the signal strength meter is skewed to the right (not the left side) making it seem like there is perfect reception, regardless of how the stations are actually coming in. I wasn't seeing any loose wires, so not too sure where to start with that one.
Thanks in advance!
Just reaching out and hoping a fellow 115B owner can help. I was recapping the PS01 board and stupidly didn't take a photo beforehand. When reattaching the board, I noticed some of the flimsy wires came detached. I have no clue where they all go since they are all different colors and the service manual doesn't seem to indicate where to put them. Anyone willing to open theirs up and take some photos?
I've also experienced some weird behavior where the signal strength meter is skewed to the right (not the left side) making it seem like there is perfect reception, regardless of how the stations are actually coming in. I wasn't seeing any loose wires, so not too sure where to start with that one.
Thanks in advance!