Hello!
My combo Marantz 140/3600 was running for severals hours and the right channel was suddenly very quiet. I put the slider to the right channel to hear something and I need to push the volume knob up to 1/2 to begin to have sounds (distortionned sound on each bass/beat). I played with the "mode" knob and the issue wasn't swaped on the left channel. The right channel is only recaped and still have original transistors and diodes. After a power off/power on of the 3600/140, the right channel was fine.
What could be the issue?
Thanks!
Guy
My combo Marantz 140/3600 was running for severals hours and the right channel was suddenly very quiet. I put the slider to the right channel to hear something and I need to push the volume knob up to 1/2 to begin to have sounds (distortionned sound on each bass/beat). I played with the "mode" knob and the issue wasn't swaped on the left channel. The right channel is only recaped and still have original transistors and diodes. After a power off/power on of the 3600/140, the right channel was fine.
What could be the issue?
Thanks!
Guy