• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 170DC-What's a fair price to pay?

cam08529

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
I'm considering the purchase of a Marantz 170DC in excellent cosmetic and fully functional working condition.

What is a fair price to pay? I'm not seeking a bargain basement price, just don't want to overpay.

Thanks

Jeff C
 
Register to hide this ad
$200 wouldn't be a bad price but you probably can't buy one for that.
They are nice amps.

I think at times,they have brought $400+ on eBay.
 
The range is $250-600 depending on cosmetics adn whtehr they come with the wood cabinet. Recently they are closer to the $200-300 range. FWIW the last 300DC was sold for a bit more than $300...If you could swing it perhaps you could wait for a nice 300DC.
 
Sancho & Jeff:

Thanks for the input. No case on the one I am considering & I'm not sure the seller & I will come to terms. If not, I'll keep looking & watch out for 300DCs also.

Regards

Jeff C
 
Back
Top Bottom