darbacox
Member
Hi,
I have a trouble with my scope.I have changed my transformer and my scope tube (NOS). My 18 work fine but the scope light is very small .
On my model 19 , the green color tube is large !!
Do you understand ? you can check video on you tube of my trouble
Same scope on my model :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oew0QWJHylg
The normal scope on the 18 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PYNqGBBRtQ
If you can help me .. I don't know why !
I have a trouble with my scope.I have changed my transformer and my scope tube (NOS). My 18 work fine but the scope light is very small .
On my model 19 , the green color tube is large !!
Do you understand ? you can check video on you tube of my trouble
Same scope on my model :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oew0QWJHylg
The normal scope on the 18 :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PYNqGBBRtQ
If you can help me .. I don't know why !
Last edited: