JCTroncoso
New Member
Hi there
Happy new year from cold and snowy Warsaw.
I'm copying the same question that I posted on the speaker forum. Just to be sure
"Have a question (maybe basic). I have read many good comments about the ELAC's debut B6. They say they are fantastic for the price. The only thing is that they are 6 ohms and the Marantz (according to recommendations) should have 8 ohms speakers. Big deal?"
Any input here will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Juan Carlos Troncoso
Happy new year from cold and snowy Warsaw.
I'm copying the same question that I posted on the speaker forum. Just to be sure
"Have a question (maybe basic). I have read many good comments about the ELAC's debut B6. They say they are fantastic for the price. The only thing is that they are 6 ohms and the Marantz (according to recommendations) should have 8 ohms speakers. Big deal?"
Any input here will be much appreciated.
Regards,
Juan Carlos Troncoso