• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2252b and JBL 4212 MK 2’s

Register to hide this ad
These look as weird as it sounds ,Too good to be a real listing.
I would only buy in person for cash.
Seller has no feedback. are you close by the seller?
If Real they would match up great with your Marantz.
Proceed with Caution!
Unless I'm missing something with the Mk2's? Not familiar with Mk2 4312's
 
Well, they do appear to be the second version of the 4312 (the 4312A), with the titanium tweeter. Maybe that's why the seller refers to them as "MK2", but I've not seen that suffix used by JBL. Then again, I am far from a JBL expert.

In any case heed the advice above.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the replies guys. I’m just trying to reach out, there seems to be quite limited information on them.
 
Yeah..... $35 shipping and a ZERO feedback seller. Scam 100%.
 
Back
Top Bottom