• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2252b with WC-22?

Gippej

Member
Hey guys,

Looking to put a nice wood case around my 2252b, love this receiver an want to complete it's look. I read the original case was the WC-122 but I have heard the 22 fits as well. Anyone have any experience with this? There is a gorgeous WC-22 case on Craigslist in my area and I can't seem to track down a 122. Thanks for the help :music:
 
Register to hide this ad
I have a 2252b with the WC-22 case. I prefer it over the WC-122. Try to find picture of the 122 and see if you prefer it. It only covers the sides and the top, not the bottom. The 22 goes all around the receiver.

I'd go for the "nearby" 22 and take shipping out of the equation. Post a pic if you get it.
 
I just picked it up, I've decided on giving it a black paint job in order to match the rest of my equipment better. Just couldent resist after seeing how good a fellow members 2285 looked with a black case. Hopefully mine turns out a fraction as good as his and ill be a happy man, will post a picture later
 
Back
Top Bottom