• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2252B

Vistance

Super Member
Hey guys, I'm looking at a Marantz 2252B with the optional wood cabinet. What would be the going price for a receiver like this excluding places like eBay (Ergo, what do normal people pay for this) assuming it is in good condition and works fine.

Nevermind, a reseller beat me to it. Gotta love greed - steal away everything from everyone else so you can throw it into the pile of gear in your house that you don't even use and just let deteriorate...
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Next time it comes up for sale, probably $300 with the case, maybe $350 depending on condition.
 
I agree.
I paid $300 for mine on eBay last year. I though that was a bit high at the time. No wood case but it's in excellent working order. Only needed one lamp for the scale and a little cleaning. I'm actually pretty happy with it.
 
Back
Top Bottom