Just an interesting update on the survey.
1. Most of my research data is from watching E-Bay sales. So please keep the info coming on this site to supplement my research.
2. Out of the 57 engraved units I have documented, 51/57 (89.47%) are Champagne engraved. Only 6/57 (10.53%) are Silver engraved.
3. My sample size (57/4000) is only 1.42%. I have many gaps, especially in the 3,000-5,000 range in the survey. However, I defn know the Silver engraved units did not appear until the appropriate 2600 +/- area. Then they appear mixed in from 3,400 to 5,000 range.
Summary-Because of the gaps I don't know what was made in them. The Silver engraved units right now could be as high as 35.60% of the total if they were all made in the gaps. I don't think that is the case. I believe it will be much closer to the 10.53% number I'm seeing from the actual units I have tracked. Again, please keep the info coming so this bit of history can be completed. Thank you all, Dennis.