• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 2270 with a Black Faceplate and Black Wood case

Carlo1208

Active Member
Hi guys,

I just wanted to show off my upgraded Marantz. Not sure if this is the right place to show it off so excuse me mods if it isn’t.

I got this baby 2 months ago. Got it with the original faceplate, and the regular looking woodcase. Looked amazing but I’m a fan of black looks. Thought it would look especially sexier with the blue lights the Marantz have. So I bought myself both a black faceplate and wood-case. Both sold form eternalaudio on eBay. Got the black face play weeks ago, and the wood case this past week. Here it is!
 

Attachments

  • A8BC6250-E6E1-4EDF-A91F-D5FEC7B678EF.jpeg
    A8BC6250-E6E1-4EDF-A91F-D5FEC7B678EF.jpeg
    50.2 KB · Views: 189
  • 03636ECC-3F2E-4306-98B4-1E28A752DF0E.jpeg
    03636ECC-3F2E-4306-98B4-1E28A752DF0E.jpeg
    58.8 KB · Views: 164
  • CEF8BBE7-E458-402B-821D-C77DEA4E9C69.jpeg
    CEF8BBE7-E458-402B-821D-C77DEA4E9C69.jpeg
    59.5 KB · Views: 165
  • C0F334BF-40A1-43FA-A5E7-DFB669648DCD.jpeg
    C0F334BF-40A1-43FA-A5E7-DFB669648DCD.jpeg
    41.6 KB · Views: 163
  • F6B2A81C-F093-407F-B291-F29A8DAF1927.jpeg
    F6B2A81C-F093-407F-B291-F29A8DAF1927.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 163
Register to hide this ad
I'm a Yamaha, Kenwood and Pioneer man, but WOW!!!! That Marantz 2270 is a beauty!!

I only wish there was somebody here in the States that can redo factory type silk screening work on vintage gear... Doesn't hurt to dream.

Again, your 2270 is a beauty... A true classic with a modern twist!!
 
Back
Top Bottom