Feistygoat
New Member
Hello all,
i have finally aquired the equipment ive been wanting to put together for a while now. I have a Marantz 2235b receiver with a 2440 quadradial amp. I have a pair of bose 601 series 2 speaker in the front, and i would like to run a bose am-5 passive subwoofer connected with two zenith circle of sound speakers for the rear discrete through the 2440. you guys would be amazed at how well the circle of sound inconjunction with the passive sub sound! its so clean and warm through the 2235b that i just want to throw out all my present day equipment. Anyway, i'm a little confused about the hookup/passthrough of the 2440 quadradial amp. I dont want to hook up anything incorrect, and burn anything up. Im sure this question has popped up, but i was unable to find the info i was looking for. if anybody can describe quite simply the connection between the 2235b and the 2440, i would be really happy. thank you all for keeping this wonderful and classic equipment alive!
i have finally aquired the equipment ive been wanting to put together for a while now. I have a Marantz 2235b receiver with a 2440 quadradial amp. I have a pair of bose 601 series 2 speaker in the front, and i would like to run a bose am-5 passive subwoofer connected with two zenith circle of sound speakers for the rear discrete through the 2440. you guys would be amazed at how well the circle of sound inconjunction with the passive sub sound! its so clean and warm through the 2235b that i just want to throw out all my present day equipment. Anyway, i'm a little confused about the hookup/passthrough of the 2440 quadradial amp. I dont want to hook up anything incorrect, and burn anything up. Im sure this question has popped up, but i was unable to find the info i was looking for. if anybody can describe quite simply the connection between the 2235b and the 2440, i would be really happy. thank you all for keeping this wonderful and classic equipment alive!