parkjv1
New Member
Aloha all,
In my quest to complete my Vintage Marantz system, I purchased a completely restored 250M Amp on EBay! It was shipped from Wisconsin on March 26th. A few days ago, The seller filed a claim on my request as it appeared to be lost in shipment, no new updates were received as of March 30.
It was flawless, in perfect condition, refurbished and realigned! I was really upset and the claims rep said they would look into it.
In the meantime, I bought another 250M Amp thinking I would never see the first one, I bit the bullet $$$ wise and figured I would be reimbursed via a claim payment.
Murphy’s Law-the first Amp was found and had been sitting in a USPS back room. From its origin to its current location, which is a 2.5 hour drive, it took over 30 days to get there!
Now I have two 250M Amplifiers on their way!
I was told I could use them as mono blocks, Not sure how to do that. Can someone please enlighten me? I have the 3300 PreAmp.
In my quest to complete my Vintage Marantz system, I purchased a completely restored 250M Amp on EBay! It was shipped from Wisconsin on March 26th. A few days ago, The seller filed a claim on my request as it appeared to be lost in shipment, no new updates were received as of March 30.
It was flawless, in perfect condition, refurbished and realigned! I was really upset and the claims rep said they would look into it.
In the meantime, I bought another 250M Amp thinking I would never see the first one, I bit the bullet $$$ wise and figured I would be reimbursed via a claim payment.
Murphy’s Law-the first Amp was found and had been sitting in a USPS back room. From its origin to its current location, which is a 2.5 hour drive, it took over 30 days to get there!
Now I have two 250M Amplifiers on their way!
I was told I could use them as mono blocks, Not sure how to do that. Can someone please enlighten me? I have the 3300 PreAmp.