Hello !
As the title says, what will be your preference? Different sound?
Is there a difference between these two models? I know both models have exactly the same hardware (or maybe not, it's why i'm asking this question!)
Also, there is some push buttons for the meters on the Marantz 300DC : Is the "OFF" button power off the lights of these meters and the movement of the needle?
For info, I will connect it to my Yamaha Aventage receiver (pre out)
Thank you!!
Guy
As the title says, what will be your preference? Different sound?
Is there a difference between these two models? I know both models have exactly the same hardware (or maybe not, it's why i'm asking this question!)
Also, there is some push buttons for the meters on the Marantz 300DC : Is the "OFF" button power off the lights of these meters and the movement of the needle?
For info, I will connect it to my Yamaha Aventage receiver (pre out)
Thank you!!
Guy