• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 3650 preamp filter push button knob

IGSTER

Active Member
I lost the filter push button knob on my Marantz 3650.
I was wondering if anyone could help me out as to where I can pick one up.
My knob has a round female opening.I see alot of square openings but for some reason I cant find one wirh a round opening.
Any help would be appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
I had a 3650 in for a restoration a year or two ago with a missing pushbutton cap.
The owner and I searched eBay,and various other places and came up empty.
It's a very rare piece.
My last resort was to machine down a longer 2330b pushbutton cap and fit it on the black sleeve.

Bob
 
Bob,
Thanks alot I really do appreciate the reply.
I was hoping for better news.
Hopefully someone has a 3650 they are parting out.
I included a couple of pictures of the missing piece.
I will be using your tip until I find one.
Thanks again20171101_174940.jpg
20171101_163950.jpg 20171101_163916_001.jpg
 

Attachments

  • 20171101_174940.jpg
    20171101_174940.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom