• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 6300 parts

dadjmon

Lilli Luxe Pin Up Model
Hi, I have a Marantz 6300 Turntable and was wondering if anyone has come up with a solution for replacing the feet. I bought mine for restoration but it is missing the feet. It is was also missing the counter weight for the tone arm. Big Bill here on AK hooked me up with a useable counter weight but I would still like to find an original one for it. Any one have any suggestions? Seems like these parts never show up on E-bay, just wondering if there is anywhere else to look. Rick
 
Register to hide this ad
I am also looking for original or suitable replacement feet for my Marantz 6300 turntable.

Are there any suggestions?
 
Thanks for all the great links! I am going to try what appears to be the simplest solution is the stick-on half round rubber pads.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/370216962970

I have a set of four solid plastic feet that hold the bottom of the turntable off the furniture but they do not absorb any vibration so sticking these pads on the bottom of the solid ones I hope will work.
 
Hi Pasteque,

In the first pictures it looks like the original Marantz feet. Is there something bad about those the reason you changed them?

Hi,
The first pictures is not mine. (you can look at the avatar...).
For sure, it's not easy to find a feet that fit with this turntable (It's pretty heavy).
 
Back
Top Bottom