• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz 880's near four corners, $395

Register to hide this ad
Lovely, but missing the plugs. Figure another $50 to $100 depending upon your luck.
 
seriously? $400 seems way high.
They are very nice rock speakers. Have a pair with plugs as my garage system, but I have to say they are not worth that price.
I am basing that on what else is available at that price.
 
seriously? $400 seems way high.
They are very nice rock speakers. Have a pair with plugs as my garage system, but I have to say they are not worth that price.
I am basing that on what else is available at that price.

$395 is what they are asking. A pair in similar condition sold for $550 recently on ebay, and this sad pair with duct taped woofers went for $355! http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mar...D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

We all know AKers almost never pay anywhere near market value, that's why most folks cruise this forum after all.
 
I paid $400 for mine, but they are very close to perfect condition with newly foamed woofers. I like them. Gorgeous veneer.
 
I've never heard them, or even seen a pair in person, but I do know a guy with quite a collection of speakers that swears by them. Cortez, CO is very remote, even by western Colorado standards so I doubt he's getting any response. Location is everything in the large speaker market, and he's in a really tough spot. I know the feeling.
 
Back
Top Bottom