Ok Marantz gods need some help.
Looking at this 8b for $2500.
Haven’t spoken to The guy yet just sent him an email.
Don’t know anything about it.
Recapped obvious. What I’m asking is does anybody see anything that raises a concern. I would play this before buying. Other than the bias meter which looks scratched?
It’s clean I have seen Photos of all sides, no cage.
Here is his post
For sale a vintage Marantz 8b Tube amp with all of its original documentation and audio input cables. It has been recapped with zero hours usage. Serious inquires only. Looking for $2500 for it. Please email me your contact info if interested.
Let me know what you think.
john
Looking at this 8b for $2500.
Haven’t spoken to The guy yet just sent him an email.
Don’t know anything about it.
Recapped obvious. What I’m asking is does anybody see anything that raises a concern. I would play this before buying. Other than the bias meter which looks scratched?
It’s clean I have seen Photos of all sides, no cage.
Here is his post
For sale a vintage Marantz 8b Tube amp with all of its original documentation and audio input cables. It has been recapped with zero hours usage. Serious inquires only. Looking for $2500 for it. Please email me your contact info if interested.
Let me know what you think.
john
Attachments
-
7896C1EE-C362-4526-867C-72118B44720E.jpeg82.1 KB · Views: 66 -
8C155915-E7AA-4C16-A207-BCC0CC63A825.jpeg75.2 KB · Views: 60 -
3F39EC32-367F-4910-932B-AA84562C0037.jpeg87.8 KB · Views: 58 -
CB0E5C4A-6CAB-424A-8910-A18FE73AE8C8.jpeg89.2 KB · Views: 56 -
80673009-3BD6-4C7D-B32B-1092AE18FD1E.jpeg94.3 KB · Views: 56 -
27011420-D45B-4D50-839B-39F069B79553.jpeg71.3 KB · Views: 56
Marantz8Bbefore
Marantz8Bafter