• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz Eighteen

RevAmish

Active Member
I just purchased a mint condition Marantz Eighteen from the original owner. Everything is in perfect working order including the CRT indicator and wooden case (I'll have pictures on the Marantz forum shortly). I'm in the process of revamping my home insurance and was wondering if anyone could clue me in to what they feel it's worth.
 
Register to hide this ad
CLOSED auctions on eBay will give you the best idea of the current value. Too many variables affect collectible gear, condition being one of them. It is hard to accurately measure as EX to me may be only VG to you.
 
Last edited:
Right now there are only 3 on ebay. Two have not been bid on and one is Buy Now for $799 with a broken scope. Hard to judge with that information.
 
The operative word in soundmotor's advice was "closed"... select "Completed listings" under Preferences (you'll have to be signed in, can't see it otherwise) and you'll find a number of completed transactions on Marantz Eighteen's. Try looking under both "18" and "Eighteen" also...

John
 
The operative word in soundmotor's advice was "closed"... select "Completed listings" under Preferences (you'll have to be signed in, can't see it otherwise) and you'll find a number of completed transactions on Marantz Eighteen's. Try looking under both "18" and "Eighteen" also...

John

Man, I thought I made that obvious too.

;)
 
woodcase about $125, 18 about $350+ (thats if everything's minty like ya said)
 
There's a joke about Pierre the brilliant French engineer & bridge builder where the punch line runs very similar to that, but decorum prevents me from sharing it here :D

John
 
Back
Top Bottom