• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Marantz MR 1120 Specs

mccarty350

Super Member
Does anyone know the specs for the Marantz MR 1120 receiver? This is not a stand alone amp but is actually a receiver...and I have been unable to find any information about it. I have the opportunity to get one for $60 but it would be a two hour drive and I want to find out if it's worth my time and money to go grab it. Much appreciate the info and this is my first post to Audiokarma! I've got the vintage bug!

Mccarty350
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm sorry, but 60 is far too much for this. I don't recommend paying more than 15-20 for this, and even that is stretching it. Personally I wouldn't even get it if it was free if it involved a two hour drive.

It will not sound good. It is from the worst series of Marantz units, from their worst time period. Big warning here.

:(
 
So I am guessing that this is a model post Phillips takeover and probably from the Phillips side of tbe house or maybe something built after 1981?

I will take your advice...just wanted to get educated in the process I love to learn.

Mccarty350
 
I don't think it was designed by Philips. Since it is from that particular era, it could have been designed by anything (in a bad sense). Even Funai made some Marantz amplifier.
 
Back
Top Bottom