Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I am looking for an original Marantz 2285B owners manual. I have searched the web extensively and have only been able to find cheap reproductions or pdfs. I want an original. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
This is what I've done with good success. It's taken me a while but I've got owners manuals, service manuals and even old sales brochures for all of my "keeper" gear, even my Japanese market stuff (this has all come from Yahoo Japan rather than eBay).
Finding all of this stuff is kind of a hobby in a hobby for me.
You'll have to be patient but eventually one will come along.
Thank you all for your suggestions. I searched StereoManuals several times and they don't have either original or reproduction of that manual. I have not tried yahoo Japan but will and I have been watching ebay. Canuck Audio in Canada is the one where I just missed one by about 2 days. I'll keep searching.