superjb
Active Member
Hello Guys,
I am trying to fix a Marantz PM62.
Speaker relays are not clicking, even headphone sound not working.
With a DBT B+ is 63v and B- 25v
What I've done:
- Change all electrolytics capacitors even filtering 8200uf
- test with another bridge rectifier
- test styroflex capacitors
- tested all transistors with a TC1 tester (only concern was Q707 and Q708 2sd1508 was 4500 hfe and 7000 hfe)
- tested resistors on circuit (compare channel right and left)
- test with replacement diode D702 zener 15v and DN03
- test another protection IC TA7317p
- reflowed a lot of soldering
-looking for ground issues
- replaced speakers relay
- measured transistors voltages
I'm still not understanding this rail voltage B- 25v ..
I'm stuck now with no idea, or changing the AN7062p but it looks my last desperate trial
Please help
I am trying to fix a Marantz PM62.
Speaker relays are not clicking, even headphone sound not working.
With a DBT B+ is 63v and B- 25v
What I've done:
- Change all electrolytics capacitors even filtering 8200uf
- test with another bridge rectifier
- test styroflex capacitors
- tested all transistors with a TC1 tester (only concern was Q707 and Q708 2sd1508 was 4500 hfe and 7000 hfe)
- tested resistors on circuit (compare channel right and left)
- test with replacement diode D702 zener 15v and DN03
- test another protection IC TA7317p
- reflowed a lot of soldering
-looking for ground issues
- replaced speakers relay
- measured transistors voltages
I'm still not understanding this rail voltage B- 25v ..
I'm stuck now with no idea, or changing the AN7062p but it looks my last desperate trial
Please help