Hendrix416
Nice Buzz/Good Tunes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlIyO_cbFfU
Just discovered this guitarist upon a search through YouTube for Japanese stereo commercials, (http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=295691). The song is titled "Blue Lagoon" and has a late 70s latin rock sound, kinda like Santana. I've been trying to get info on this guy, but everything I find is in Japanese. Wondering if anyone has any info or album suggestions. If not, check out the video, he's a pretty descent guitarist who sounds a little like Carlos Santana.
Just discovered this guitarist upon a search through YouTube for Japanese stereo commercials, (http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=295691). The song is titled "Blue Lagoon" and has a late 70s latin rock sound, kinda like Santana. I've been trying to get info on this guy, but everything I find is in Japanese. Wondering if anyone has any info or album suggestions. If not, check out the video, he's a pretty descent guitarist who sounds a little like Carlos Santana.