• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MC 2155 Panel Lighting Very Dim

62caddy

Trust but verify
Subscriber
Panel illumination is barely visible on my MC 2155. Much dimmer than on the MC 2125. I replaced one lamp with a fresh one but it was no brighter than the rest. However I also noticed there was no light diffuser between the faceplate glass and support panel. Is there supposed to be one in there on the MC 2155?

Also- I cannot get the last screw back on- the top left of the faceplate. Can't get it to align with the bracket- any suggestions?
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom