• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

MC 240 Thermistor

kennyno

New Member
I'm trying to get my mc240 working I'm new to this but I have re caped a few old radios.
I am at the point where I think all I need is a new thermistor for mc 240 to come to life.
I have no idea where to get one or what to ask for except its a thermistor.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks damacman could only find one thermistor at Mouser
High Stability High Temperature Thermistors
Is it one size fits all ? I have the schematic but all I see is R56 part # and 79 AT 25*, S1
like I said I'm new at this. Thanks
 
They're not one size fits all. Rule of thumb is look at fuse size. Its likely a CL80 or a CL90.
I'm sure you can buy it from Mac. It might be slightly more than if you bought from Mouser but it takes the guessing out of it.
 
They're not one size fits all. Rule of thumb is look at fuse size. Its likely a CL80 or a CL90.
I'm sure you can buy it from Mac. It might be slightly more than if you bought from Mouser but it takes the guessing out of it.

McIntosh 144-006, Thermistor rb 144-151 is essentially a CL90.

Call Brian at McIntosh 607-723-3512 or bscott@mcintoshlabs.com.
 
Back
Top Bottom