• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Mc2505 help needed

roccale

New Member
Hi, I just bought a mc2505, is very good, only drawback is a w-meter that does not work.
Does anyone have any tips to solve the problem.
What is wrong is right.
I measured with the tester and the resistance of that property is by far superior to that of the good.
Besides that my 2505 has an internal wiring and arrangement of the components that I have never seen in the photos that can circulate in the network.
Its serial number is 18k24.
Does anyone know what year it can be.
If I can add a photo.
Thanks to all.
mark
 

Attachments

  • IMGP1384.jpg
    IMGP1384.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 46
Register to hide this ad
I've cleaned and lubrified the switch, nothing to do...
What can be?
some resistance? But what, I do not understand.
m
 
Back
Top Bottom