• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

McBook sections

chrisf said:
I love the early day's stories and the amplifier clinics.I was surprised the clinics did not drive Dave nuts.What a guy he must have been.

Ditto for me! I had already seen much of what was in the book as the internet does a good job of that. The personal recollections of the early days was most fascinating to me so far.

I must admit that I have not read it all the way through as of yet but have browsed most of the chapters. It is still a beautiful book and as we all know on this forum, the more pictures the better :thmbsp:

Barry
 
Back
Top Bottom